I'm an expert Drupal web developer and architect who focuses on the design and development of web applications for non-profits, public administration and big companies. I provide services globally either in person or remotely. I'm in an ideal position to build your next web application because I have:
- Formal training - a technology degree from University of Valencia and an MBA.
- Experience - I've been building sites with Drupal since 2008.
- Good portfolio - with examples for United Nations, World Health Organization, UNOPS...
- Business oriented - with my business studies I can help you make your business and brand grow.
- Project management skills - I have Prince2 certification.
- A good vision for projects that are easy to maintain and update.
Send me an email to discuss your project.
With over 10 years of Drupal experience, I have been working in many areas including:
- Information architecture design
- Integration with other applications via API or web services
- Drupal as a backend (headless)
- Custom Drupal module development
- Modern and custom theme design for Drupal.
- Maintenance and upgrades.
- Project requirements and project management
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Best practices for version control, release management and deployments.
- Single sign-on (SSO), LDAP and Active Directory integration.
- Drupal training
- Data migrations from other CMS like Wordpress or Joomla.
- IT systems auditing
- Accessibility and user experience (UX)
- PHP, symfony, Object oriented programming (OOP)
- Clear and concise written and oral communication
My projects tend to focus on improving the bottom line of businesses or achieving the goals of not-for-profit organizations.
Drupal is the solution that fits any of your project needs. Drupal is flexible, modular and easy to extend its functionalities. Drupal is a content management system / framework used for all types of applications: coorporate sites, online communities, e-commerce, management, CRM, integration...
The benefits of open source
Large organizations are rapidly adopting open source technologies. Are stable, secure, they respond quickly to new developments and can be easily customized to fit your business requirements. We specialize in content management system Drupal. We work with the technologies to fit the needs of our customers.
I am more focus on Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 as well as open source technologies that enable Drupal to work better, such as:
- PHP and symfony
- MySQL or MariaDB
- Memcache and Redis object caches
- Git repositories for source control management
- Reverse proxy caches such as Varnish and Nginx
- Azure or AWS
- Docker containers
- Apache Solr and Drupal's Search API
How can we work together?
Originally from Valencia, Spain I am currently living in Washington DC and looking for other projects (remote or no) where I'll be happy to visit your office to coordinate the initial tasks.
On a daily basis we can meet to update about the project progress and follow-up on other requests. The modularity of Drupal allows me to apply Extreme programming methodology, so don't worry if you change your requests while developing with Drupal, I got you covered!
I'm flexible so contact me and tell me how can I help you!